TekMinders IT Service Pvt ltd – Business Development/Account Manager
Tekminders Intl Pvt LTD is a rapidly growing company in AMC business for End of Life datacenter equipments, looking for a Business Development/Account manager for an esteemed client of ours in Bangalore. We are a fast paced organization and looking for young, energetic, dynamic and hard working individual.
General purpose of the job:
- In a high visibility position this person is expected to develop new business and grow existing business to meet sales goals.
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations, negotiate contracts, and proposals.
- Develop new business and grow existing business to meet sales goals.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with customers, client & colleagues.
- Oversee & evaluate market research, adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market & competitive conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively engaging with external clients and internal teams to coordinate and execute deliverables.
- Interacting with clients at various levels and maintain client relationship
- Responding to client inquiries and request.s
- Preparation of client service plans, calendars and timelines.
- Spearheading special projects and requests.
- Travel up to 20% of the time.
- Must be able to work extended hrs and over times.
- Strong communication skills in English to able to communicate with US counterparts, including written, listening and presentation abilities
- Knowledge of servers, switches and other data center equipments is a must.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge and power point<./li>
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines.
- 7 + years experience in the field.
- Able to understand related business and technical terminology.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through prior experience at the strategic and tactical / implementation levels.
- Candidate must be street smart and real world problem solver.
- Masters degree preferred.