TekMinders IT Service Pvt ltd – Data Analyst Team Lead/Manager
Tekminders Intl Pvt LTD is looking for a Team Lead/Manager for a Data Analyst team to support a recently launched hospitality portal for a US based company. We are a fast paced organization and looking for a young, energetic, dynamic and hard working individual to work with a talented team in Bangalore to support day to day tasks, be able to learn the portal and help develop it and take it to a successful launch by validating the data and functionality.
General purpose of the job:
- In this high visibility position, this person is expected to make sure that the day to day reporting tasks for the US based clients are completed.
- Must monitor the reports and ensure the accuracy.
- Should be able to create schedule for the team that would cover report delivery over the weekend and holidays.
- Be able to come up with creative ideas to automate reports and checks and balances
- Should become a single point of contact to a number of US based clients
- Understand the hospitality business, revenues, margins, accounting and other areas.
- Be able to QA the data coming out of the online portal, find any inaccuracies/bugs and come up with suggestions to fix the portal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively engaging with external clients and internal teams to coordinate and execute deliverables
- Interacting with clients at various levels and maintain client relationship
- Responding to client inquiries and requests
- Spearheading special projects and requests for example on-boarding of new clients on online portal.
- Must be able to work extended hrs and over times.
- Communicate challenges and work status with the senior leadership
- Strong communication skills in English to able to communicate with US counterparts, including written, listening and presentation abilities
- Advanced MS Excel and power point knowledge. Working knowledge of Macros is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines
- 7 + years experience in related field.
- Able to understand related business and technical terminology.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through prior experience at the strategic and tactical / implementation levels.
- Candidates with knowledge of accounts will be given priority.