TekMinders IT Service Pvt ltd – KRA – Global Operation Head
Tekminders Intl Pvt LTD is a rapidly growing company in AMC business for End of Life datacenter equipments, looking for a Global Operations Head in Bangalore. We are a fast paced organization and looking for young, energetic, dynamic and hard working individual.
General purpose of the job:
- Planning and co-ordination of all the work of every department by taking daily meetings involving people from all departments, identifying lapses and fixing the same, Mailing MOMs of the meetings to top mgt.
- Monitoring / Follow up of delivery schedule vs dispatches with customers and suppliers.
- Customer interface for issues like quality, R&D and other process related matters.
- Enforcement of TQM as per ISO, TS, Six Sigma standards and documentation thereof.
- Visits to the customers to resolve issues wherever required.
- Enhancement of efficiency and overall quality at all stages of work in all departments. For this, candidate may re-arrange the staff and ensure job rotations to achieve horizontal skill matrix within most of the staff.
- Problem solving, PPC, Manpower justifications, enhancements by time & motion study.
- Review meetings to find effectiveness on change/ improvements implemented.
- Weekly reports to top mgt. covering points of major achievements, Trends, lapses/ failures and points of concerns.
- Conducting trainings for the subordinates on efficiency and quality improvements.
- Product cost optimization and costing work for new assignments.
- Though there are dedicated personals for accounts, fin, purchase etc. you need to take reviews from those personals for matters viz. Purchase, Mkt from the point of view of "smooth operations" that should lead to waste elimination of resources and increase of profitability.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the projects /processes are met.
- Identify causes for non-achievement of SLAs, develop action plans, implement changes and review Manage day to day operations
- Own key operations & customer metrics
- Detail out a scalable strategy & roadmap for the operations function
- Work with business & technology teams to build a scalable operations function
- Other Duties and responsibilities:
- Meet / exceed operational targets for the service line/team within a service line.
- Clearly define and communicate operational targets for direct reportees
- Ensure that direct reports systematically define and communicate operational targets to subsequent team members, thus affirming all team members have clearly defined targets.
- Build (where applicable and requested), run and review processes and systems to ensure business objectives are met
- Consult teams to ensure development and improvement of processes and systems within service line projects.
- Implement various strategic initiatives like quality improvement/measurement, automation etc.
- Develop and proactively review and tune the team structure to meet / exceed business objectives.
- Strong communication skills in English to able to communicate including written, listening and presentation abilities.
- Knowledge of servers, switches and other data center equipments is a must.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge and power point.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines.
- 10 + years experience in the field.
- Able to understand related business and technical terminology.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through prior experience at the strategic and tactical / implementation levels.
- Masters degree preferred.